- Perform Courtesy Check List
- Replace rear disc brakes. Service calipers and slides as needed. Measure rotor run out and minimum thickness. Deglaze, or replace as needed. Clean sand and lube rotor hubs. Adjust parking brake shoes if equipped. Adjust parking brake system and lube cables. Re-install with new friction materials and hardware. Road test and bed in pads.
- MOUNT TIRES NO CHG
- Computer spin balance 4 Wheels special weights
- NYS TIRE TAX
- SHOCK and /OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove and Install or Remove and Replace – Front,Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
- SHOCK and /OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove and Install or Remove and Replace – Rear,Both
- Complete computerized 4 wheel alignment,Adjust caster,camber and toe in front and rear when required. Does not include extra labor for adjusters or shims. Road test
- Access air filter housing remove old air filter. Clean out housing of debris. Install new filter. Fasten housing.
- NEW YORK STATE VEHICLE INSPECTION SAFETY and EMMISIONS 21.00 Pass or Fail
Richard H. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/15/2018